Hepatitis A (2 Doses)
Hepatitis B (3 Doses)
MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
Tetanus - Diptheria (Every 10 years)
TB Skin Test (Annually)
Please make sure your records are up-to-date with DMORT staff nurses.
following is a list of suggested deployment items:
- DMORT Identification and lanyard (This should
be kept with you at all times.)
- Remember that most deployments are for 14
- Work is typically 12 hour shifts.
- Approximately $300 in cash, and a few dollars
- Two pair (minimum) of khaki BDU pants.
- One khaki BDU uniform shirt.
- 6-10 Tee-shirts (some white and some green).
- At least 14 pairs of socks and undergarments.
- Some casual clothes (jeans, slacks, sweats,
tee-shirts, polo shirts).
- Black lace-up or zippered work boots.
- DMORT hat.
- Toiletries (should be packed in a Zip-lock
bag to protect from moisture).
- Toothbrush and tooth paste, deodorant.
- Travel shampoo, wash cloth, and soap.
- Hand sanitizer (wipes or gels).
- Two week supply of any prescription
- Aspirin, Rolaids, Imodium-AD.
- Small First Aid Kit.
- Cell phone, charger, spare or auxiliary
- Small Flashlight.
- Bottled water (good idea to have a two day
- Food- non-perishable (good idea to have a two
- Insect repellant (DEET)
- Rain Gear
EXTRA ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Deck or cards
- Coffee bags, tea bags
- Departmental patches and pins to share
- Power candy bars
- Pop Tarts
- Dried Fruit (in sealed packs)
- Thick Cotton socks
- A Teddy Bear for your roomie...and most
important, a good CAN DO attitude!!!